Join the Knowledge Revolution!
Interactive PhysicsTM, the award-winning educational software from Design Simulation Technologies, makes it easy to observe, discover, and explore the physical world through fast-paced, exciting simulation. Working closely with physics educators, the Interactive Physics software team has developed an easy-to-use, visually appealing program that greatly enhances physics instruction.
Create any experiment imaginable with an easy-to-use interface.
Interactive Physics allows you to model, simulate, and explore
a wide variety of physical phenomena, and create nearly any
experiment imaginable. If you can use a mouse, you can use
- Create objects by drawing circles, blocks, and polygons
- Measure velocity, acceleration, force, energy, etc., in metric or English units
- Create ropes, springs, dampers, pulleys, slots, actuators, and motors
- Simulate contact, collisions, and friction
- Vary air resistance, gravity, or material properties
- View results as numbers, graphs, and animated vectors
- Hear and measure sound volumes, sound frequencies, and Doppler effects
- Create visually appealing presentations by attaching graphics to objects
Discovery Oriented - Interactivity is key
Interactive Physics is a powerful tool for discovery learning and helps students visualize and learn abstract concepts. It develops inquiry skills and physics knowledge by allowing the user to vary nearly any physical parameter (e.g., gravity, force, speed, spring constants) and to measure its effect on nearly any measurable quantity (e.g., position, energy, decibel level).